Is a licence required to operate a 2-way radio?

For a commercial 2-way radio application to operate properly, it must be on a dedicated frequency. The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) controls frequency assignment and they ensure that frequencies are assigned in such a way as to not cause interference between operators.

Radlink can arrange every step for acquiring a licenced frequency to ensure the process is completed correctly and efficiently.

Get In Touch

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.